FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Passenger Schedule or Timetable in MSTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ValleyPass Club Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpmackay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Passenger Schedule or Timetable in MSTS Reply with quote

I need your help with MSTS Editors and Tools and how do I delete the passenger timetable because I set them wrong in one box, Here is what I have below:

Station Arrival Departure

Washago 00:40 22:53

Parry Sound 02:42 22:53

Now you see above with the Departure times with two the same with 22:53. How do I correct those two times from 22:53 to 00:42 and the second with 02:45 from 22:53? Hope you can tell me how to correct this or have to delete them but how? By the way the program of MSTS Editors and Tools is working now. Yay!

Look forward to see your reply about this.

John
TheSchwede

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open MSTS Editors and Tools then choose right route and activity, click on Edit Timetable, set the right Arrival Times there, save and quit. Now open up right route and activity in MSTS, open up your note editor, remember that MSTS counts in seconds, arrival time in Washago should be 2400, if you stay there for 2 minutes add 120, depart time should be 2520. Set up right departure times now for the rest of stations, save and quit. Now open up MSTS A&E and check that everything is OK.

That was easy I hope...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ValleyPass Club Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: