FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Search found 44 matches
ValleyPass Club Forum Forum Index
Author Message
  Topic: PRR 1950 Pack Patch??????
frog3764

Replies: 2
Views: 4104

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 am   Subject: PRR 1950 Pack Patch??????
Hey, that's what I was looking for.

Thanks a lot,
Jim
  Topic: PRR 1950 Pack Patch??????
frog3764

Replies: 2
Views: 4104

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:02 pm   Subject: PRR 1950 Pack Patch??????
Hey Gaetan, I'm having trouble finding this PRR centipede loco for this patch. Can you tell me exactly which set it's in so I can look for it again? I do have this PRR 1950 set but I sure don't see ...
  Topic: GP 30's
frog3764

Replies: 7
Views: 10607

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:07 pm   Subject: GP 30's
Still wouldn't uncouple.
  Topic: GP 30's
frog3764

Replies: 7
Views: 10607

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:04 am   Subject: GP 30's
I just tried to uncouple them again on the adjacent track, but the second unit, facing front, won't uncouple I did this in Explore mode this time, but still won't uncouple. I tried to uncouple on th ...
  Topic: GP 30's
frog3764

Replies: 7
Views: 10607

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 pm   Subject: GP 30's
Sorry about that. I'm using MSTS with current Bin.

Thanks
  Topic: GP 30's
frog3764

Replies: 7
Views: 10607

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:53 pm   Subject: GP 30's
I'm having trouble with the new GP30's concerning uncoupling in a multi loco consist. I was using three CP GP30's, #5000, 5001, I don't remember the exact unit numbers now as I've changed the consist ...
  Topic: Bonus GN Green Passenger
frog3764

Replies: 5
Views: 5697

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:26 pm   Subject: Bonus GN Green Passenger
Thanks Guys for the fix. I'm good now.

Jim
  Topic: Bonus GN Green Passenger
frog3764

Replies: 5
Views: 5697

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:01 pm   Subject: Bonus GN Green Passenger
My Conbuilder comes up empty with the Shape Viewer of the GN Full Dome Glacier View coach. No errors when CB loads this car too. I fixed an error with the wag file on one of the other coaches. Any i ...
  Topic: Troop Train
frog3764

Replies: 17
Views: 15718

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 pm   Subject: Troop Train
OK Rick - No problem.

Jim
  Topic: Troop Train
frog3764

Replies: 17
Views: 15718

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:38 pm   Subject: Troop Train
NO startup errors in CB. The test for missing files also came up NO.

Jim
  Topic: Troop Train
frog3764

Replies: 17
Views: 15718

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:33 am   Subject: Troop Train
OK - Here is the links for the two screenies from CB Shape Viewer. Let me know if you can't get the screenies.

Jim

http://s181.photobucket.com/user/frog3764/media/ScreenHunter_278Nov201202.jpg ...
  Topic: Troop Train
frog3764

Replies: 17
Views: 15718

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:12 pm   Subject: Troop Train
Attached here are two screenies of the CB Shape Viewer. When CB is loaded, there are no errors as well as the test option shows no errors on these two locos. What do you think here.

Jim

I can' ...
  Topic: Troop Train
frog3764

Replies: 17
Views: 15718

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:15 pm   Subject: Troop Train
Hey Rick - I just downloaded the bonus Troop Train cars and the SW8's don't show up in Conbuilder. Any ideas on this? I re-installed them and still are NO-SHOW. The freight cars show up just fine, ...
  Topic: Buffalo Update?
frog3764

Replies: 30
Views: 33687

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:58 pm   Subject: Buffalo Update?
Hey Rick - Thanks for the update. I'm W A I T I N G !

Jim
  Topic: Buffalo Update?
frog3764

Replies: 30
Views: 33687

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:29 pm   Subject: Buffalo Update?
My question too, so what happened to that new route? I have held off in buying the Mega Pack to see what the route is like first. I do have the old version and might use that if the new version does ...
 
Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

...( Design & Theme par yassineb )...