The Hiawathas were named passenger trains operated
by the Chicago, Milwaukee,
St. Paul and Pacific Railroad (also known as the Milwaukee Road), and traveled from Chicago
to the Twin Cities in Minnesota. The first Hiawatha trains ran in 1935.
By 1947, there were five routes carrying the
* The Twin Cities Hiawatha the main line route From Chicago,
Milwaukee to St. Paul and Minneapolis;
* The North Woods Hiawatha a spur route off the Chicago-Minnesota
main line leading from New Lisbon, Wisconsin to Minocqua, Wisconsin
* The Chippewa-Hiawatha connected Chicago to Ontonagon in Michigan's
Upper Peninsula via Milwaukee and Green Bay, Wisconsin.
* The Midwest Hiawatha utilized the Milwaukee Road's mainline across Illinois
and Iowa to Sioux Falls, South Dakota and Omaha, Nebraska
(the train split into two parts in Manilla, Iowa).
* The Olympian Hiawatha which traversed the Milwaukee mainline
from Chicago-Twin Cities-Seattle/Tacoma.
CLICK Image for funny video
Milwaukee Hiawatha Set includes:
2 EMD FP7A & 1 FP7B Hiawatha with custom sounds and custom cab
2 EMD F7A & 1 F7B Freight with custom sounds and custom cab
1 MILW Baggage Car
1 MILW RPO
1 MILW Coach 52 seats
1 MILW Coach 46 seats
1 MILW Diner
1 MILW Lounge
2 MILW Parlor
1 MILW SuperDome
1 MILW Sleeper 8-6-4
1 MILW Sleeper 10-6
1 MILW Sleeper 16-4
4 MILW Touralux
1 MILW SkyTop The Coffee Creek
1 MILW SkyTop The Cedar Rapids
Inside View in the F7, Domecar, Parlor, Lounge, Touralux and beautiful virtual Skytop view etc...
When you use MSTSBin you can switch in all the inside views
ONLY $14.99 USD!!
You can contact us at
ValleyPass Club Forum